Sunday, December 6, 2009

a freshie...about me~


I am new in the world of blogging...and before I post anything and share what ever that I have in mind, let me tell you short description about myself.

>>I have a brother and two lovable sisters, so I am the youngest. I have growing-up nephew and nieces that I love so, so much. Now, currently studying and hope to grad soon!

>>I have no other description on what type of girl I am, or what are my hobbies or what. I guess that I am all happy-go-lucky person and looking forward to share everything that I have experienced with you guys!

>>I have found the LOVE of my life and hope that we are blessed in this relationship. Always love him, always do!

>> My philosophy of life; life=learning
valuing things that you have in life and always, always think positive. (Negative side of the story might not be positive as we want it to be, but it is inevitable, so DEAL with it!)

2 comments:

  1. welcome 2 da wurld of blogging...di mana cacian, hinaan & segala pujian anda akan dibacari heheh....

    ReplyDelete