Friday, December 11, 2009

Have you ever been in this SITUATION?? LOL


What situation that I mean, exactly?? HA-HA. I do not know if any of you had ever encounter this situation before, but let me tell ya, I WILL ALWAYS encounter this situation, let it be with my friends, family or my loved one. LOL LOL

OK. The situation is like this: Have you ever wonder what to eat and where to go when you go out with your friends? Or, anyone la... well, it happen to me, every time I go out with them.

It happened again last night>>> We did not have any problems to for a place for dinner because we have decided earlier, but we DO encounter difficulties to find for a place to go after that. Let me refreshed, what happened last night. We had dinner at Aroma Cafe, and the food are really worth it and nice... nyum...nyum.... After we had our fulfilling dinner, we sat there, I can't remember for how long, but... I think it was for 30 minutes, to discuss and to decide where to go next. Every time we meet (hey, we rarely meet each other...only during the holidays!!) of course, we need to take some pictures for memories, right? Cam-whoring... So, we had few options:
  1. Waterfront - considerable although it is quite a dangerous place to hang out, jalan-jalan. Then, we began to discuss the issue about drug addicts which was televised on TV3 news few nights ago. How dangerous it is, bla bla bla...
  2. Somewhere where we can find huge Christmas tree and take picture with it. Where? We considered few places - in Padungan (somewhere near Travillion), in a shopping complex!! So , we talked about how we had taken some pictures with a huge Christmas Tree at the Spring last year with Sandra, Fhyllis, Jesica, Adeline and other friends as well...
  3. The Cat statue...in the middle of Kuching, or at the center between the so-called Triangle Buildings - Sarawak Plaza, Tun Jugah and Parkson... then, we considered how many cars there will be and people will look at you with the expression of - "ee...sakai...." or "apa ndak ka dipolah sidak ompuan ya malam2 ambik gambar di cya", or "phewiitt"
2)


1)

3)



















After a discussion, taken account the pros and cons, we decided to go to Waterfront (at least I can buy nasi lemak at Azza for my boyfriend). Stef parked her car at the left side of the parking lot and we have to cross the road to go to Waterfront. There were not many people at that time, so we began our mission - Cam-whoring!








So, these are some pictures that we have taken!


Enjoying the time we had... sweating, you know... thinking of those actions and stuff. haha



Tiga sekawan... wahahaa...BERSATU! LOL

These are just some of the pictures... the two pictures above are about FUN, FUN, FUN and the pictures below are... "sikda keja gik dah... "















"Waoo... Scaryy...!"




After few attempts then this
picture was PERFECT! LOL


OK. This picture was taken in front of Hilton...We like this picture because we can see the sleigh, the reindeer, and a snowman (which are all "lights up!"). Stef took this picture from across the road, so we had to cross the traffic just to get this picture! LOL. Funny that people in their cars were looking at us and one of them actually honked us! Should we say the driver was crazy? ...Most important thing is FUN... Nah.. We are CRAZY! hahah..Girls just wanna have fun, non??

After we had so much fun at cam-whoring in Waterfront, we sat on a bench beside a tree, go jalan-jalan for a while across Waterfront pathway to decide where to go next. So, where did we go?? The suggestions are plenty and we we tired of walking, we stopped and discussed, again.

Second trip for second option:
  • Bing! Coffee. Where? There are plenty of outlets in Kuching and we did not know where to go. We discussed for a while and we made a decision not to go there because we want "open space".
  • Seafood? Nope. Immediately discarded.
  • Jalan Astana. An eating place somewhere there where we had our dinner few years back. It was already almost 10 at night and we were indecisive. Hm... we already plan where to sit, as Fhyllis said (France table...you may feel blur about choosing the seats, but let me tell you, as far as I remember, the place provided each seats and tables with the names of famous countries - I can say, footballs. Stef, betul ka?not sure.heheheh) Sandra and Stef was recalling how to get there (hey, Sandra is our GPS - human GPS... she is really good at navigating and remembering roads and places!! You will be safe with her. =))
  • D'Aliff Cafe (honestly, I don't know how to spell this). And we still consider an open space. Discarded.

  • Satok Open Air - so we could lepak and had some drinks and eat sate... that was the initial plan, actually. I told them I don't feel like smelling the smoke of panggang and I do not want my hair to smell of ayam panggang after that! LOL.





  • I was suggesting a place where we could sit and drink Orange Juice! Anywhere with juices!! And, when three pairs of eyes were looking at me, hoping that I could give the idea of where to go for juices, my answer was.......... not directly to that place. I did not know where to go that time! ha-ha.
At least, our decision was to go to Jalan Astana and have a seat at the France table. On our way there, suddenly it came across someone's mind (not me, definitely... I think it was Stef) and she suggested After 4. A new outlet where Sandra has been to last time. So, we went there. At last! We found a place! hu-hu. Then, we lepak there for an hour, I ordered my Orange Juice and we talked! And, again, cam-whoring! LOL. That place is nice, just like the After 3 - it is surely the same branch eh.... We took pictures and we saw a lot of foreign students (we thought they are studying at Limkokwing)Hm..


Sadly, I can't retrieve the pictures that we have taken last night into my blog here. The pictures are somewhere in my received files and they are in my phone memory... ugghh... so, later then. I'll show you guys how wonderful that place is! LOL LOL.

OK. The entry for today is mainly about your dilemma of choosing places to go. Ha-ha. In Kuching, I realize that it is quite hard to find places where we can cam-whoring and lepaking at the same time with beautiful scenery and nice food. HU-HU. So, my friends and I are looking for places where "these criteria" are in. Are there any in Kuching? (at least ONE... he-he...) Even my boyfriend and I had difficulties to choose places. It might be the reason of there are TOO MANY places that we could go to or we had EXPLORED the places that there are NO MORE interesting places. I wonder... what do you think??

Thought of the day
>>> Time is best when you are happy with those who care and love you without asking much in return<<<<<

2 comments:

  1. love this article my fren haha! aku rasa mmg terus ngan masalah mencari tempat ntuk camwhore ja kita tok haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wehehehe... know wad, we will face this prob everytime we go out. we need a plan next time.

    ReplyDelete